Breaking News: Jimmy Henchman Confesses to 1994 Tupac Shooting
(New York) For nearly two decades, drug lord James Rosemond, a/k/a “Jimmy Henchman,” denied accusations of his involvement in the near-fatal 1994 ambush of rap star Tupac Shakur at New York’s Quad Recording Studios that marked a pivotal moment in American pop history.
The attack on Tupac triggered a bicoastal rampage that played out in songs and videos generating billions of dollars for global music corporations and left a trail of body bags from Manhattan to Beverly Hills, culminating in the murders of both Tupac and his nemesis, the Notorious B.I.G.
Before he was assassinated, Tupac recorded a song called “Against All Odds,” in which he blamed Rosemond for orchestrating the assault at the Quad:
But an official transcript obtained by The Village Voice (via HHW), Rosemond’s drug trial includes statements made by a U.S. prosecutor who refers to Rosemond admitting to his involvement in the 1994 shooting.
“Now, in particular, there are some statements where the defendant [Rosemond] spoke about acts of violence…Mr. Shargel made comments about the origin of the Chuck Phillips article, which has to do with the shooting of Tupac Shakur in 1994; in particular, the defendant has made admission that he was involved in this particular shooting,” said prosecutor Soumya Dayananda in a sidebar testimony according to official transcripts.
Rosemond admitted to his part in the shooting during a “Queen For A Day” proffer session with the government last year. Rosemond’s confession allegedly came shortly after Dexter Isaac came forward as the ringleader of the attack.
Rosemond’s drug trial which began last month stems from his involvement in a drug ring involving millions of dollar’s worth of cocaine.
Read the Entire Transcript Here:
- Latest News
- Kendrick Lamar and J.Cole Still Plan To Release Album Together
Tue 01:23 am
- Wale – The Gifted (Album Stream)
Tue 01:14 am
- New Music: Juicy J feat Wale & Trey Songz – Bounce It
Tue 01:09 am
- (Video) J. Cole Speaks on the Moment Nas Heard “Let Nas Down”
Tue 01:00 am
- Houston Stripper Has Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage
Tue 00:06 am
- New Music: J.Cole - “Funkmaster Flex” Freestyle
Mon 23:50 pm
- New Music: Meek DeMeo feat Kendrick Lamar – Paper Birds
Mon 21:31 pm
- New Music: Vada - Aye (Kallin You Out)
Mon 18:54 pm
- (Video) Kevin Hart on Jay Leno, Talks About His Old Friends Asking for Money
Mon 18:41 pm
- Report: Chief Keef Arrested, Again.
Mon 18:33 pm
- (GQ Interview) Drake Says He Wants To End Beef With Chris Brown
Mon 18:27 pm
- (ESPN Radio) 50 Cent Says Floyd Mayweather Will Kill Canelo
Mon 18:19 pm
- Video: Kendrick Lamar – K104 Freestyle
Mon 18:12 pm
- New Music: Sonya feat Alpha - Spellbound
Mon 18:06 pm
- (Video) Ebro Of Hot 97 Says Kanye West Has Saved Hip Hop With “Yeezus”
Mon 14:34 pm